March 31, 2009

Just going through the motions?

I've heard this song before, but hadn't fully listened and gotten its message (I am definitely not an auditory learner - I learn best by watching and doing - just in case you wondered.)  My best friend sent this song to me yesterday letting me know how the words in this song have spoken volumes to her - and now, it has been replaying in my head since (I just needed a picture to go with it as well finding the lyrics online to 'sing' along.)

There have been quite a few songs that have really ministered to me this weekend. I might end up sharing more of them on here, in the hopes that they encourage you as well.  May you be strengthened and encouraged with the message.  Here's a link to the lyrics if you're like me, and need to "follow along!"




And here is another version, for those who don't want pictures, only words!!! LOL!!
post signature

5 comments:

Heidi Jo Comes said...

our station plays this all the time. i love this song.

Anonymous said...

I love this song. I heard it for the first time about a month ago when I was driving home from my crochet/knitting group. The whole time I'm listening to it, I'm thinking "YES! This is how I feel!" I think after years of wandering around spiritually, I now know that I want to live fully for Christ.

... said...

i love matthew west and this song is one of my favorites.

hope you share more.

Just Mom said...

Oo ... A week of music. :-D

Thanks for sharing this one, LA.

Anonymous said...

Love it. I never listen to the radio anymore and I'm so out of touch with whats out there. I have my favorite CD's, but love finding new stuff.