March 10, 2009

Chicken Blobs

While yes, I realize that may not sound like the most appealing name for a main course, it is a nickname we've grown to love for these:

Pill.sbury calls them "Crescent Chicken Squares." When I first tried my hand at making these, when in my teens and dating T, I couldn't seem to come up with a square shape, so my mom and I changed the name to blobs. Sounds so appetizing, doesn't it?

They are a great way to use some leftover chicken (I used some grilled chicken from the weekend) - and I just posted the recipe, here. Along with a homemade crouton to put on top, found here.

My good friend, Just Mom, also had chicken and crescent rolls for supper last night - you can check her recipe on her cooking blog, here.

Yesterday was a day to celebrate chicken and crescent roll goodness!! MMMmmmm!! MMMmmmmmm!!!

post signature

5 comments:

Renee said...

Looks like I know what is for dinner tonight at our home! Thanks!!
I might have to change the name since I have a strong passion about chickens - I'm getting 9 new baby chicks at the end of March to replace my older flock. What can I say? ;-D

Just Mom said...

Yup. And we totally planned it, too.


;-D

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Looks good!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

OH YUM! Gonna have to print that one :)

Wait...is it easy?

Tara O said...

Sounds yummy...I'll need to come back and re-read when my brain can actually focus on the words. LOL