A little sugar for the cookies . . . a little sugar for Elle!
This was taken just before he left for his first soccer practice. He chose to wear the shirt with the #17 - which was his Daddy's soccer # in high school and college. And the adidas bag by his feet was the soccer bag his Daddy carried . . . he was prouder than proud to use his Daddy's bag!Talk about melting a momma's heart!!
11 comments:
Too sweet, LA, and I'm not talking about the cookies.
He has a wonderful role model in his dad. Your 3 are blessed beyond measure and always cute as punch.
Susan
My SIL loves Mexican soccer. He had fun playing on the beach while on vacation. I hope someday he has a little man to follow in his soccer shoes.
Love the pics of all three kiddos.
cute pics of the cherubs
So cute!!
(we should talk and catch up soon...)
What precious pictures.
That last one of Q...I can hardly stand it. So unbelievably adorable, LA.
Boys wantin' to be like their Daddys. Nothing in the whole world like that feeling for a Momma.
I love these pics...and how sweet that your son is using Dad's things. What a memory that will always be for him. My brother wore my Dad's football number when he played...I always thought that was so neat.
Hugs,
Susan
Great pictures of all your kids.
each picture is so precious in it's own way... as is your kids.
and how did his first soccer practice go?
oh that is so sweet. What a special connection for daddy and son!
Precious....
Praise God for husbands that we WANT our boys to emulate.
Post a Comment