March 9, 2009

A little LA

When I posted last Monday, with this picture...
...many remarked how much my kids look like T.

My parents gave me the following picture over the weekend - I think it is safe to say my children get some of their good looks from my side of the family. I just wish one of them would have gotten my blue eyes. :(
That look on my face in this picture looks so much like Colin...oh boy!!!!

My brother is 8 years older than me, my sister is 4 years older than me, and the bunny is no longer with us! ;)

post signature

8 comments:

michelle said...

I see some resemblance with the bunny as well. hee!

Only one of my 3 looks like me but 2 got the blue eyes. Hey it is something. :-)

weavermom said...

How fun!! And, yes, your expression is so much like Colins!!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

ya know, the first three came out with CHOCOLATE brown. and that is honestly what i would have wished for...but somewhere in there i was hoping for one with mom's eyes. then andrew came along, and although his are not blue blue they are not brown...so maybe it's just in the odds;0)

... said...

yep, there's definitely a resemblance there too. they're a good combinations of the both of you.

Jen said...

They are all adorable and I see a little of both mom and dad in them.

Just Mom said...

"... and the bunny is no longer with us"

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Humble wife said...

Somebunny is confused...depending on the photo depends on whether I see your husband or you...That tells me that they are a lovely mix!

I am off thinking of Little Red Riding Hood for some reason( My what big ears you have, uh yes as I am a rabbit...ok I have been up since 4 am!!)

Susan said...

Colin all over for sure. But Elly has your personality!!!!
Susan