April 1, 2009

My God is mighty to save

Here's another song I'm singing out this week. Enjoy!!




post signature

5 comments:

Christy. said...

Love, love, love this song!!!

Just Mom said...

Very cool.



btw ... My video blog works when I click on the box.




;-D

Anonymous said...

We sing this in church. It's such a moving song and I love Hillsong.



Hey, did JM really do a vlog?

Jean said...

I'm just catching up on your blog this morning, but Dick is still sleeping on the other side of the (thin) wall, so I can't turn up any volume yet. I'll come back later to listen to everything.

This song is one of my very favorites. I've been doing it at school and at church for the past year-and-a-half. Even the youngest children just love it. That line "He can move the mountains" is one I cling to and claim in many situations, including the one this week (my niece's surgery for colon cancer.)

Christy said...

My kids LOVE this song. It cracks me up (and makes me VERY happy) that they will sing it while playing in their rooms.