Artwork by Colin with display help from Elle
That girl gets the job done well :o)Susan
I sure hope it doesn't fall down! ;0)
That is why I buy tape at Costco! Andrea
that is precisely the reason that every time i go to get some scotch tape the role is empty.hilarious.
LOL! I have to hide the tape around here for that very reason!
Dawson is always taping stuff up in his room. I have to hide the tape now.
Word of advice: If that's Scotch-brand tape, buy stock in 3M. Looks as if Elle will help the company's profits. ;-D
Seriously...this is just too stinkin' cute! If you want the job done right, ASK ELLE!!
Yep, I do! But you don't anymore......unless you want to reuse it!! :)
So that's where all my tape went! LOL Glad I could help ;-)
ha! love it!
She made it very secure...good for her!
=) i like those really long pieces of tape.
I saw this on my phone this week and laughed out loud. I hate typing comments on that thing, so I had to wait to get a moment here.That is AWESOME!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
That girl gets the job done well :o)
Susan
I sure hope it doesn't fall down! ;0)
That is why I buy tape at Costco! Andrea
that is precisely the reason that every time i go to get some scotch tape the role is empty.
hilarious.
LOL! I have to hide the tape around here for that very reason!
Dawson is always taping stuff up in his room. I have to hide the tape now.
Word of advice: If that's Scotch-brand tape, buy stock in 3M. Looks as if Elle will help the company's profits. ;-D
Seriously...this is just too stinkin' cute! If you want the job done right, ASK ELLE!!
Yep, I do! But you don't anymore......unless you want to reuse it!! :)
So that's where all my tape went! LOL Glad I could help ;-)
ha! love it!
She made it very secure...good for her!
=) i like those really long pieces of tape.
I saw this on my phone this week and laughed out loud. I hate typing comments on that thing, so I had to wait to get a moment here.
That is AWESOME!
Post a Comment