Oh bummer! I hope you feel better soon!
OH no!!! Not good.Susan
Hope you're feeling better soon. We've got a house full of sickies here and I can't tell if I'm getting sick or just enveloped in the sick air. UGH.
Please stick that tongue back in your mouth. I have no desire to get sick. ;-DTake care, Momma Roar, and get well soon.
MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!Take care LA!
Cute graphic. Sorry you feel icky - get well soon!
sorry you're not feeling well. hope you feel better soon.
Being sick is a double bummer when you're the teacher and the mommy. Hope you're feeling better today.
Hope today finds you better. Monday is a day I'd like to wipe from my memory. :(
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh bummer! I hope you feel better soon!
OH no!!! Not good.
Susan
Hope you're feeling better soon. We've got a house full of sickies here and I can't tell if I'm getting sick or just enveloped in the sick air.
UGH.
Please stick that tongue back in your mouth. I have no desire to get sick. ;-D
Take care, Momma Roar, and get well soon.
MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN!
Take care LA!
Cute graphic. Sorry you feel icky - get well soon!
sorry you're not feeling well. hope you feel better soon.
Being sick is a double bummer when you're the teacher and the mommy. Hope you're feeling better today.
Hope today finds you better. Monday is a day I'd like to wipe from my memory. :(
Post a Comment