April 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


post signature

17 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Sadly, my camera focused on the rocks behind the kids :(

I can blame it on the camera, right?

Just Mom said...

OH MY GOSH, THEY ARE ADORABLE!OK, next year I buy my kiddo a new outfit.

... said...

they are such good looking kids all dressed up in their Easter duds. did mom and dad dress up, too?

elle's smile always melts my heart. does she have that effect on you, too?

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Look at those giggling faces! They are growing just too darned fast. Oh, I'm aching for some Clyde Weavers time...

Tracy said...

They are adorable... as always. The kids... not the rocks!

Susan said...

o:) o:) :o) Smiling as I behold these three precious ones. Can't get over how much C is growing!!!!!

Okay now, what were Mom & Dad wearing?
Susan

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

No words needed for that...absolutely ADORABLE!

Tracy said...

Precious...precious kiddos!

Amber said...

Can I squeeze them all??? They are SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! :)

annie said...

They are so adorable!

Andrea said...

Love, love, love Elle's polka dot dress!

Cute pic of the kids!

Short Stop said...

Colin looks EXACTLY like T in that picture!

Adorable. Completely precious in every way.

weavermom said...

It's impossible to look at Elle and not laugh. :) Her smile is contagious!

Lori said...

Beautiful Easter pic

Mary@notbefore7 said...

What a great shot! LOVE the dots dress :)

Lynn said...

Really, too cute!!!! Love it!

krista said...

I was just thinking that Colin looks so much like your hubby too--I'm assuming he still looks the same as he did when we were in high school. I also love that polka dot dress and Elle's grin!