This weekend, the kids and I helped the wonderful man, pictured above, celebrate his 35th birthday! With a busy day on his actual birthday, Sunday, our plans are to make him a special dinner tonight. While T would protest anything extra about him even in honor of his birthday, he knows the kids love to make a fuss over him. So, fuss we will!! LOL!!
We are in the midst of more snow - the weather channel is calling it a "mega storm" - but we'll see how much we get. It looks like they'll get more to the north.
I just hope I remembered everything when I went to the store Saturday - because as I'm looking out the window at the snow blowing horizontally, I'm not in the mood to go, with 3 kids!!

14 comments:
Did your kids get ANY of your genes? Oh wait, they DO have your crazy sense of humor! :)
Sounds like our weather from yesterday morning got there :) We had horizontal snow, too. It was fun while it lasted, but now it is all gone. We are praying that the weather cooperates when the guys are here! I think you could sneak along, right? :)
I hate late winter snow storms!!! That was us last week! Happy Birthday to T and its fun to fuss over those you love so much! HAve a great day!
Ah come on bundle them up and journey out into the mess. :-)
Have a great night celebrating your sweetie.
Am super interested in your Easter activites...will look up the e-book. thanks for the ideas!
Stay warm, my friend.
Wish your hubby a happy birthday from "Just Family."
Does T know you posted his cute little face?
Happy party time with daddy :)
I think it's neat that you and your kids are going to celebrate your husband. Now snuggle up and keep warm!!
Hugs,
Susan
What a great way to spend the weekend....celebrating! Especially with a a storm going on outside!
wow! we know who your kids look like =)
hope T had a nice b-day and hope all is well for you there after being hit with the "mega" storm. we had 73 degree temps today. ah... it was so nice ;p
What a cute picture of young T.
Susan
Happy birthday to your husband! Hope your celebration was a lot of fun!
I was struck by how much your kids look like their daddy, after seeing him as a kid...wow! :)
Stay warm!
Happy (belated) Birthday to T!
For once, we were in bright sunshine while y'all were in a snowstorm. HAHAHAHA!
j/k.
Kind of.
Wierdly "Quintin" looking photo I'd say! My hubbs just turned 35 too! Hope you had fun celebrating!
Andrea
I'm a little late, but happy birthday to your hubby!
Post a Comment