I suggested she look out the window as we are having some snow flurries. I don't believe it is supposed to amount to anything, but it is still beautiful to look at and I didn't want her to miss seeing it's beauty.
Elle looked out and was very impressed exclaiming, "Snowdrops!"
Yes, why aren't they called snowdrops? Oh, she makes me smile!!
Of course I couldn't get the snowdrops to show up in our pictures, so I'm just posting my favorite!!
11 comments:
Rain drops, tear drops, why not snow drops!!!! Sounds good to me.
Susan
AWWWW!!! I agree, they should be called snowdrops
LOL, Joshua is actually "Tina". My son just checked his email and I forgot to sign him out.
They should be! :) I can see why she makes you smile.
we get a lot of snow drops here this time of year. a snowflake that can't decide if it will melt before or after it hits the ground:0)
adorable! She makes me smile, too. She's looking so grown up these days. Also...how did you get your blog links to post on your Facebook page?
cute cute! Love that Elle!
I wanna know too - how did you import the notes into new feed?
Yeah! Snowdrops makes sense. I love what it looked like but I'm not quite ready for the real heavy stuff yet (although Jason and Rachel sure are chompin' at the bit).
Are you staying local for Thanksgiving or headed somewhere else? We will be a little past Cen***ville exit with my sil. Are you taking the whole week off (to sew or something fun like that) or just Thurs/Fri?
Blessings,
Andrea
she makes me smile, too. look at those dimples and smiling eyes.
now when i see it snow, i'll think of elle and snowdrops =)
she is SUCH a cutie!♥
Post a Comment