Here is mine!!!You Belong in 1951 You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in! I had to laugh since Mickey & my first date was to a drive-in with my kids and another couple!!You can see I second the motion!Susan
I think I belong in 2008, but Blogthings wants to throw me back to 1957. Apparently, I'm fun-loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. :-D
I'm a 1999 kind of girl, but I can't even remember why, something about not being able to be put in a box or something like that.
I belong in 1954You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in! AmberPS~ I'm looking for a bag you made incase you're wondering why in the world i'm looking though all your pages.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Here is mine!!!
You Belong in 1951
You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!
I had to laugh since Mickey & my first date was to a drive-in with my kids and another couple!!
You can see I second the motion!
Susan
I think I belong in 2008, but Blogthings wants to throw me back to 1957. Apparently, I'm fun-loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. :-D
I'm a 1999 kind of girl, but I can't even remember why, something about not being able to be put in a box or something like that.
I belong in 1954
You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!
Amber
PS~ I'm looking for a bag you made incase you're wondering why in the world i'm looking though all your pages.
Post a Comment