November 4, 2008

FOREVER God is FAITHFUL

Forever by Chr*is Toml*in



Top 10 Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the Cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost when they come to Him.

And God approves this message!

Isn't it great to know WHO really is in charge?

Credit - I don't know the person who created the video or the email that circulated with the 10 predictions, but I thought they were both fitting for the day.
Please be sure to vote today!
post signature

5 comments:

Just Mom said...

I voted early this morning, and I feel elated. I don't know whether things will go the way I would like them to go, but I feel so happy knowing that God is in charge. And I will pray for protection, wisdom and guidance for whoever our next president will be.

Tammy said...

Such wonderful truth here...and I am holding them fast. I admit, personally I am feeling burdened this morning and am praying, praying...
But I know that ultimately God is on the throne...above all presidents!

Karol said...

Great stuff..... and I love seeing the pics of the little ones in the leaves, so beautiful! Karol

Just Mom said...

You changed your profile picture again?!

Love it, too.

:-D

Jean said...

Thanks for posting these ten predictions. Too many people seem to have forgotten these truths and are caught up in hysteria.