Here are my results:
I was suprised one didn't come up - a lot of people have told my mom and I we look like the character Dana Scully from the X-Files played by Gillian Anderson.
What do you think?
I'm just glad God made me to look like I do (massive chin and all). I honestly don't want to look like any celebs!!

14 comments:
Geena Davis and Juliette Binoche have nothing on Momma Roar.
:-D
(You do look a little like Gillian Anderson, by the way. You need to dye your hair red, just so we can be sure. btw ... Haley Joel Osment .... BAH HAHAHAHAHAHA)
i did this a long time ago, maybe with a new do they'd give me better match ups. :0) it's a good laugh isn't it?
I'm sure I would not like who I would get matched to!
I had some guy look-a-likes too, but I chose not to publish them.
Remember, this is just a silly-ol' computer thingy – not to be taken seriously.
God made you just the way he wanted to!!
I can see Gillian Anderson in you ;-)
yep, i think there's a strong resemblance to gillian anderson. there are small ones to the others, too.
when i did it, i didn't think i looked like anyone.
This is interesting. Think I will have to try it too.
We are all unique and special in God's eyes, and He's the one who formed us in our mothers womb. How great is this!!!!!
Susan
I did mine (although haven't posted it yet). It's actually funny to see what they come up with!! I DO think you look like Gillian Anderson.
Very funny! You have such a fun sense of humor...
I've done this too, and you know who I look the most like? Ashton Kutcher. And I can't really argue it because side by side, I definitely see it. When I was younger everyone said I looked like Ally Sheedy and Kate Jackson.
Too cute...you're definitely prettier than those guys- but they do like they just could be your brothers. :)
Ahhhh, left a comment but for some reason it said I was not allowed to because of something encripted..huh?
You beat them all, beautiful on the inside and the outside.
None of them have ANYTHING on you...especially the men ;)
Nearly everyone (female) who has done this and emailed me about it or posted had at least one male match. I didn't have any males, but did have Shirley McLaine, which is close enough. My husband got one female, but right now I can't remember who it was. I do think you look a little bit like Gillian Anderson. People always tell me I look like Carly Simon or Christine Baranskie (sp??) who played on Cybil. Neither of them showed up in my matches
Post a Comment