I'm super excited to have been picked. If you have read my blog before, you are probably very aware of my love for this website - You Can Make This.
You can follow the other 49 challengers at the YCMT blog. And you can follow my thrifty gift-giving ideas here on my blog.
I hope you are eager to see if I can meet this challenge - I know I am! I've got a lot of great ideas floating around in my head and a great team of people at YCMT to work together with.
So, let's see if I can make gifts for the people on my list for under $50!

12 comments:
whoa! good luck my friend. but i have faith in you. i'm sure that YOU CAN DO IT!
have a great weekend.
If any one CAN DO IT it's you!!!!
Way to go!!!
Susan
Woa...I don't think I can do it! I'm making some stuff for Christmas...but I'm not sure I can make all gifts under $50.
Sounds like fun - can't wait to see your ideas! :)
fifty total? for everyone? good grief, even if you can there has to be some labor law that qualifies your time as more valuable than that:0)
don't mind me, the scrooge...that's just my crafty, sewing, handy mom jealousy emerging!
Nope. I don't think you can do it.
;-)
Hello Leigh Ann, I'm over from Susan's Hearts in 1 Accord. I wanted to stop by and 'meet' you.
I'm a fellow home educator as well to my 7 yr. old daughter.
God bless,
Brenda
wow! Good Luck!
Hi Leigh Ann! I'm excited to follow what you're making! I think you can do it -- just try to get as many gift as you can under $50 - it will be such a great feeling!
It's fun having you in the group!
-Kim :)
YOU are a ROCK STAR!
Hey Leigh Ann! I'll be excited to follow your progress on this! Good luck! It's going to be fun!
What a great idea! :D
By the way, are you going to join in on the Home school open house tomorrow??? At the very least, if you post or put the button in your sidebar, I'll enter you into the drawing. (If you participate you get your name in twice- woohoo!)
Post a Comment