How beautiful.Susan
We have one of those trees too. So beautiful all year long. Ours is shorter and I love to see all the snow on the top during the winter. It's always a gorgeous site.
gorgeous, I would like one of those.
what a beautiful picture - and tree. i bet it's a beautiful tree when it's full of green leaves, too.
WOW! I have never seen a tree like that.Pretty!!
Beautiful! I love the delicate leaves.S
Beautiful...just beautiful.
Beautiful!!
Those are my favorite! I just love fall!Andrea
"Need to add words to make blogline's monster like me!! x-("ROFL!Beautiful tree, LA.
Gorgeous! I did celeb look alikes a while ago and one of my "look alikes" was Bon Jovi...I took it as a compliment. :-)Have fun raking.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How beautiful.
Susan
We have one of those trees too. So beautiful all year long. Ours is shorter and I love to see all the snow on the top during the winter. It's always a gorgeous site.
gorgeous, I would like one of those.
what a beautiful picture - and tree. i bet it's a beautiful tree when it's full of green leaves, too.
WOW! I have never seen a tree like that.
Pretty!!
Beautiful! I love the delicate leaves.
S
Beautiful...just beautiful.
Beautiful!!
Those are my favorite! I just love fall!
Andrea
"Need to add words to make blogline's monster like me!!
x-("
ROFL!
Beautiful tree, LA.
Gorgeous!
I did celeb look alikes a while ago and one of my "look alikes" was Bon Jovi...I took it as a compliment. :-)
Have fun raking.
Post a Comment