May 29, 2008

6 Unimportant Things

Tara tagged me for this meme and the rules are:

1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

Now that you are all on the edges of your seats, let's get started...

1 - I don't drink tea or coffee because it makes my throat swell (nice, I know!)

2 - I cannot ice skate - or even stand with them on...my ankles bend in with no hope of straightening.

3 - My belly is growling.

4 - I haven't had Pepsi (or any soft drink) in 3 weeks and 4 days.

5 - I had braces for 2 years when I was in Junior High.

6 - When I was younger, I wanted to be a veterinarian until my mom told me that I might have to put an animal to sleep.


Tagging 6 people (I know this is what y'all have really been waiting for!!)

1 - Just Mom 'cause I know she's in need of blogging material
2 - Mary 'cause she just needs a break from paint fumes
3 - Short Stop 'cause even if it is an 'unimportant meme' she'll still make it totally fun
4 - Morning Song 'cause she'll make me laugh
5 - Tropical Mexican 'cause I went to high school with her
6 - Lynn 'cause I went to high school with her too AND 'cause she *owes* me for the attack at JM's blog! ;-)

Spreading the meme-love in bloggyworld!!

post signature

13 comments:

Susan said...

Now that was fun! I don't drink coffee or tea either...and three weeks without my diet coke would kill me!

Sorry I've been "out" lately...I've missed stopping by!

:-) Susan

Just Mom said...

LOL. "meme-love."

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

BTW .... I'm not in need of blogging material. I'm in need of energy to finish all those posts I have in draft mode.

weavermom said...

Makes your throat swell? Wonder why. Ick! :)

Congrats on your Pepsi record - and still having enough energy to post!

Anonymous said...

Hey LA:
I had to take a second look at your one....I thought it said your stomach is 'growing'. After carefully re-reading, I saw the 'growling'. Whew!
Have a good one!!
Heidi

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Hey, way to go on not drinking Pepsi! Don't know if I could go without my softdrinks.

... said...

lol. i did the same thing heidi did. i thought you said your stomach was growing. and, you know what i thought... you were creatively letting the blogworld know that you were expecting baby #4. hehehe.

i've never heard of one's throat swelling from tea or coffee. how did you discover that? was it a life threatening situation?

and you need to tell us how you're feeling about no soda. are you craving it at all? are you saying you will never drink the elixer of the gods again? =)

Heidi Jo Comes said...

you rock with the pop sacrifice. not sure i could do it.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I read it as "growing" and thought...OK, is she pregnant??

It's just GROWLING...I get it. If you are sticking with your diet then it isn't growing at all.

I love iced tea and am just so sad for you that it makes your throat swell. ;)

You rock with the Pepsi!

What??? aRe you tired of hearig about my house?? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Really?

Short Stop said...

In terms of JM's comment, I wonder if I have more posts in draft mode than I've actually published? SO glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Oh, if I had your tea/coffee problem, Jason and I would be millionaires (ok, not really, but I'd have that cargo sling! :))

Braces, blech...me, too.

Susan said...

No Pepsi in 3 weeks and 4 days!!! You are not only praying you are fasting!!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

I don't tea or coffee either. My throat doesn't swell (thank goodness) but I do not like the taste!!! Love your answers. I off sabbatical now, so I'll be popping in more often.

I rarely drink soda now. When I do, it does not taste good. The regular is waaay too sweet and the diet (which was my favorite)now tastes like the chemicals it is. It is the carbonation I miss but it is bad for you anyway, so I'm going for the never again shall soda pass my lips. No nutritional value, no monetary value - it is just a waste on my waist! ;)

Tracy said...

3 weeks and 4 days...now you are just being silly!

how is it going with NO pepsi?