October 1, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Cyberspace is the perfect place to be misunderstood.

post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew?



LOL, oh yeah baby, you are right about that!



The look is great and I LOVE that photo!!!!

Tracy said...

LOVE the new look LA!!!

Jezz said...

Oh I hope it wasn't too bad, but I know what you me!!

Andrea said...

Love the header photo! Very nice! Hope all is going smoothly for school this year at your house!
Blessings,
Andrea

Susan said...

Love it!!

Just Mom said...

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....


Are you feeling misunderstood? ;-D



Love the new blog look. Wanna work on mine now? ;-D

Short Stop said...

LOVE the new look. It reminds me of our bulletin board! LOL! Really, it's awesome, LA.

The picture of your babes - who can stand it? SO precious. (BTW, HOLY COW, C is almost as tall as E!!!)

Cyberspace - I'm going to ditto G's comment: "LOL, oh yeah baby, you are right about that!"

MorningSong said...

FOR SURE!

Great pic of the kids - cool bridge!

Lisa H said...

Great new look for your blog! :) I love the picture of your kids at the top--adorable!

michelle said...

Totally works for me...I feel i am always misunderstood. :)

Fun new look!

... said...

i don't know what you're feeling misunderstood about (maybe you'd like to eloborate - maybe not), but i totally agree.

i've been misunderstood more than once and it's cost me. i've thought about writing a post about the subject but figured i'd just be misunderstood =)

Heidi Jo Comes said...

amen and amen.