1 - A busy week but we were sure to make time to hit the farm show with some friends!! Recognize them?
2 - Soccer is more than halfway through it's fall season. This Sunday's game was played last night - which was a nice change. Especially when followed by supper at the Farm Show! :-D
Quintin is on the green team again. There was a boy on the orange team named Quinlan - little bit of confusion when the coaches would call their names!
3 - Last year I posted about the "Farm Show Smoking Santa" and he was here again this year. I tried to inconspicuously snap a picture from where we were eating last night and it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped - but I think you'll get the idea from his ripped t-shirt! ;-)
Well, that's it for the Farm Show side of Friday's Five! You have to understand that in our small town, the Farm Show is bigger than Homecoming! We bumped into many friends this week we haven't seen in over 15 years and it was great to catch up. It's a great way to support our hometown, local churches and groups. The milkshake line at one of the local church stands was the longest this year than I've ever seen!
Now, back to our final Friday's Five!
4 - As of today, our first marking period is OVER!
5 - Looking forward to a relaxing weekend! I hope you have a wonderful one as well! :-D
7 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time at the Farm Show! Unfortunately, we didn't make it there this year!
Hope you can relax and kick back this weekend. I also hope our rainy weather stay away from your neck of the woods.
Did you enjoy seeing friends from long ago more than I did? I'm still in shock from our catch up last week. It's been really hard to shake it off and not let it get to me. The words people speak sure do carry a ton of weight!
MY LIFE IS NOT BORING!!!!!
Small town fun!! Be sure and check by post for today.
Susan
So, I'm hoping you had one of the chocolate milkshakes for me! :)
Hey, Wait I recognize them!! We had a blast, I'll put some pics up soon!!! Can't wait for our next adventure.
i'm not sure what a farm show is exactly but i can imagine it's something like our stock show here. i think it's fun to go to those type of things. and i bet the kids loved it.
hope you have a nice weekend, too.
High Five you too. ;-D
Post a Comment