October 22, 2009

Need some laughs? This'll do it! :)

Yesterday, Elle asked me to videotape her doing the 1, 2 Buckle my Shoe rhyme. I obliged and got a kick out of Colin in the background. While uploading it, I watched some of our older videos on our "youtube channel" and laughed so hard at Elle singing at 2 1/2. The similarities between the 2 1/2 year old Elle and Colin (almost 3) are almost scary. I've always said they are the most similar - you be the judge watching these 2 videos! Get ready for a smile!


First, yesterday's video ...


The video from 2 years ago (with Colin squeaking in the background) ...


This last one I'm throwing in for some fun laughs too - I love this little guy! This is from 2 years ago as well.


How much they change in just 2 years...sigh...



post signature

9 comments:

Andrea said...

So very, very cute! And you are right - it is amazing how much they change and sad how much they grow in just 2 years! Sigh...

Tracy said...

Wow has Elle changed! And Colin's voice is DEEP! Reminds me of Mac.

Just Mom said...

My how they change. *sniff* It is a pleasure watching your kiddos grow up. *sniff*

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I can understand Elle this time around, LOL

I had to turn away from my computer for a minute and it sounded just like little children playing in my house with that last video. Whoa, a sound from waaaaaaaaaaaay long ago!

What a fun way to start my day!

Short Stop said...

Two words:

JELLY LEGS!!!! (I think about this video from time to time when I see his pictures - he will be graduating from college and I will be thinking "jelly legs"! I'm sure he'll be thrilled.)

Elle is totally growing up.

LOVED these videos, LA!

weavermom said...

Colin has changed so much - I can't believe it has been 2 years!!

So cute!

... said...

you're right... each one made me smile... real big =D

keep taking those videos and pictures. you know what's on my heart from my post today. they grow up way too fast. but it's also fun to watch them grow up. thank you for sharing part of your life here.

Tracy said...

I love them all...so very cute!!!!

Lynn said...

Such fun videos, LA. Love the splits while attempting the stairs. So sweet. Love those precious little voices singing to Jesus.

They really do change so fast...