There always has to be a grump! ;-)
A better picture of the view behind us.
Sunday morning, we drove over the road T and my brother in law (my sister and her family joined us) had gone spotting on the night before. It was foggy when we started up the mountain, but once we got above the clouds, the view was awesome!
Friday's rain
+ Saturday's drizzle mixed with the dirt roads we drove on and parked in while at a festival
= my dirty vehicle! :-)
8 comments:
a girl after my own heart...layers of t's, and a vest. love it.
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love all the fall colors shown.
ROFL at Heidi's comment because the first thought that went through mind was, "Hey, LA is wearing tees and a vest. HJ would love that."
Beautiful trees. Ours didn't even get a chance to turn colors before the snow came. Now, the leaves are all brown -- or on the streets.
Just beautiful! I miss fall in PA. Hope you had a great weekend :)
Still think I should have come along. Wow, I should have come along!!!!
what beautiful pictures of beautiful scenery. it must have been a wonderful get-away.
and you're right... there always does need to be a grump. why is that? why is it so hard to get ALL the kids to smile at once?
Love that family photo - even with that *adorable* grump!
What a beautiful place for a vacation. I love the family pic (even with the grumpy face).
Post a Comment