October 12, 2009

The measure of a good weekend

Can you measure the quality of a weekend by the dirt on a vehicle?




We do! And we did!!

How do you measure your weekends?

post signature

7 comments:

Just Mom said...

:-O

You weren't kidding when you said your vehicle needed a wash. LOL!

Glad you had a fun time.

Andrea said...

Yeah - I'd say that's a great measure! Glad you had fun!!

Short Stop said...

Haha! That truck says "fun". Definitely.

Hmm. That's a very interesting question, LA. I'd say by how many dishes we've gone through. It's all about the food around here. LOL!

Though, I would like a weekend away with Jason - where no washing of dishes at all was involved and it was still all about the food. Oh, and the company - of course. :)

michelle said...

by our lack of sleep....I'd say we are rockin' the weekends.

Jen said...

Not to sound cheesy or cliche but by the moments that take my breath away. I am in awe of how much my kids are changing and growing into the person God intended them to be. Looks like you had a great weekend!

Susan said...

What on earth did you DO??? Looks like fun whatever it was. :-) Susan

... said...

yeah... where did you go?

don and i now measure our good weekends by when the kids come home =) we had a good weekend, too.