September 30, 2009

HELP!

I've lost the dates to my posts and I don't know where they are!!!!!

GRRRRRR


Now, now, we're all better now! :)
post signature

5 comments:

Jezz said...

Love the new look!!! :)

Tracy said...

I can't help, but the new template is very cute!

Momma Roar said...

They're back, they're back! My dates are backed!

Somehow, while changing over the new look, it lost that option and I was able to click it in the posts option on page layout - yippee!!!

Thanks JM!!

... said...

glad you figured it out. i really like the new look. you're so creative. and the picture you're using was my favorite from your vacation. you had some great pics, but there's something special about this one.

Susan said...

Love the new backgrounds. This happened to me a few months ago and they just "came back"...not sure how or why.

Susan