Most of the words were lost on us as we couldn't understand the screaming over the music, LOL! It was the words to the chorus that got our attention, and while I didn't understand what message the group was trying to get across with their song, I had to chuckle when my kids started singing along, to what they heard. Here is the chorus:
I, I feel like a monsterMy kids started singing along, "I, I feel like a rockstar!" After listening to the song, I really like the version my kids created more than the artist's version!!
I, I feel like a monster
Here is a link to the song at youtube, if interested - be sure to check your speaker volume if you are not familiar with the song or even the group, Skillet.
Skillet "Monster"
So whose version do you like better??? ;-D
7 comments:
Oh goodness! What is the point of that song? It's by a Christian artist? Help me Jesus!
Whoa, I was not edified on that one.
Give me your kids version!
MONSTER is one my husband's favorites and just about every kid in our church's youth group. we're skillet fans around here.
I don't get Skillet. I am sure I would prefer your kids version.
Smiles!
Yeah, my kids love Skillet...but I like your kids' interpretation much better. :-) Susan
I thought he was screaming, "I feel like a lobster..."
:-D
I'm with your kids on this one. ;)
Our Christian radio station does the same thing. Which is good for the kids but then what am I supposed to listen to? I am not a Skillet fan. I hate music where they scream the whole time. I didn't even like that kind of music in high school. I like your kids' version better!
Post a Comment