1 - I'm reading a book this week, by Alton Brown (host of several shows on the Food Network) while at the same time, watching the Food Network. Addicted? Hmmmm....
2 - Earlier this week I finished, "Who Stole my Church?" I really enjoyed this book. It is a fictional account of a church struggling to "move into the 21st century." A concerned group of members meet with the pastor and it turns into a series of meetings in which everyone grows, well, rather than trying to explain, see if you can pick up a copy from the library!!3 - I really enjoyed the above book so much that I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to read next ... hence the lite reading material mentioned in item #1!
4 - We are all excited to see Daddy very soon. He's had a busy week away and you can see what he was up to here. I very much appreciated Shirley's pictures, as they provided a much needed daily dose of daddy for our house!
5 - My baby has shown an interest in the pot.ty this week - could it be? No more diapers? Whatever will I do? ;-P



6 comments:
Fun stuff! And no I have not downloaded the Lent stuff yet. My kids start a 3 week break on Wednesday so my goal is to have some fun things planned for them by Wed. I have the site written down and will def. check it out!
I don't envy you the potty training period....but what a joy to be completely diaper free.
Susan
Want a cat? That litter box will be a joy, hehe.
i have never heard of friday's five. it's similar to the friday fragments that i posted today. great way to recap your week.
sounds like an interesting book. i may have to look into it. and i'm T's return will be a joyous occasion.
have a great weekend.
"Addicted? Hmmmm...."
yep.
This was fun to read! :)
I watch the Food Network, too...but even more addicted to HGTV...sigh...
Post a Comment