We always love driving past this beautiful church in Bennington, Vermont. It is "The First Congregational Church" built in 1805. Too bad there is an arrow sign smack dab in front!
Another view...
Reminders of friends!
HAHAHAHA! Look! I'm 5' 6" tall - BAH hahahahahaha I can't even say I was standing on my tip-toes - because if you've ever put ski boots on, you know you can't stand on your tip-toes!
8 comments:
Great pictures LeighAnn. It really does look like you had a fun time.
Very cute! Love the pics :)
Love the beauty of those churches. I thought Vermont was beautiful. We were there in the fall and the colors were unbelievable to us Okies!!! You look so warm, bundled up and happy!!!
Susan
You look great!
And I love the church - it is so beautiful.
I was just warming up here in the house, and now I'm cold again. Thanks. ;)
I'm famous!! That's hysterical!
Second, that church is gorgeous. Photoshop that arrow right out of that shot and you've got a frame-worthy shot.
Third, I'M FAMOUS! On your blog, of course.
As non-skiers, we are really impressed with your family's vacation choice. That video is so cool!
Great pictures. A wash out Wednesday (without sledding) is probably okay after all that skiing.
Post a Comment