January 8, 2009

Daddy is up to his tricks again...

Quintin's journal entry 1-07-09




Quintin's journal entry 1-08-09


That Daddy! This is actually the second tooth he's pulled out while "helping" to brush Quintin's teeth.



Can you see the excitement??
post signature

12 comments:

Shirley said...

Too cute! That Daddy :) Hadden likes his to be pulled out - Savannah doesn't.

Anonymous said...

I used to pull that trick on the girls. I would appear to be carefully checking how loose it was and then give it a hard yank.

Maybe my trip to the dentist was someones way of getting back at me for all the teeth I yanked out of my kids heads.

angie128 said...

So hard for me to look at the tooth because I was looking at the *gorgeous* eyelashes. Oh wow!

Just Mom said...

Your hubby did what?!

I get the heebie jeebies just watching JS play with his own loose teeth.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

my kids don't let me, but for some reason the second grade teacher at school is qualified. she's yanked out two of olivia's!

Zaankali said...

I love it!

Renee said...

Kids are SO trusting of their parents ;-D

Very cute and what BIG eyes he has – you can see his pleasure!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOL...go daddy!

... said...

danielle once trustingly let a neighbor look at her loose tooth and he grabbed it and yanked it out so fast that she didn't even have time to think about it. which is a great way to do it but she never trusted anyone after that. she wouldn't let anyone any where near her mouth when there were loose teeth.

jake yanked his out on his own. he thought it was fun =)

Short Stop said...

OH MY WORD. Laughing so hard! Those entries - SO precious.

Nice work, T.

Lori said...

Congrats on loosing a tooth.

That daddy up to his tricks.
Sometimes we parents have to do things like that.
Megan brushed out one of the last teeth that she lost too.

weavermom said...

I'm with JM -I don't do teeth.

Q's writing is fantastic! Do you help him with the spelling?