January 13, 2009

Wordless Week: Tuesday

(Sorry for the confusion of yesterday's post - I was trying to show the new home of our little trees that adorned our porch at Christmas.  Hopefully today's pictures will tell this story better.)




post signature

19 comments:

Meg said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! We have similar pictures of Audrey at Colin's age putting tiny stickers all over our mini-dachshund, Addie, and she looked so pathetic, much like Riley!

Susan said...

I wondered on the one yesterday....but didn't want to apppear dumb!!! This one is too cute for words. I love it that he is having to "clean up" what he did. The dog seems so calm and docile.
usan

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Ah...the irresistible drive to color! Good dog!

angie128 said...

That is priceless! I love it. Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

yesterday's was a great picture of a front door i thought. it was beautiful...as for the open lawn, i thought you were just bragging about the green grass:0)

cute one today, no mixing that up!

Tracy said...

Yeah, I admitted I was clueless yesterday! HA!

Poor puppy!! As least it was yellow highlighter and not permanent black! ;)

Tracy said...

Poor Riley!

Shirley said...

How funny! So, did it come off? :) At least he didn't choose a purple marker!

Susan said...

Oh no....a day in the life, huh?? So sweet.

:-)

Andrea said...

OH! DEAR!

It could have been worse! It could have been a dark color! :) I hope it's a washable marker!

Glad to find out I wasn't the only clueless one yesterday!

Lynn said...

Bah ha ha!!!

Renee said...

I see a future hair styliss! He’s working on perfecting his “highlights” hahaha

Mary@notbefore7 said...

SO glad you explained the trees :0)

This series is VERY self explanatory - LOVE it! he he he!

Maxine said...

Aww. What a good doggie! Such a good sport!

Just Mom said...

I see you've found arts and crafts activities for Colin to try. May I suggest you try paper next time; it's a lot easier to frame the artwork that way. :-D

Short Stop said...

HILARIOUS! But, I'd rather have it bet the dog than the carpet! LOL!!!

He's a cutie!

weavermom said...

That is hilarious!!! And I cannot believe he is in a big boy bed!!

Zaankali said...

I have pictures from long ago when dd1 did that to dd2's face. I don't know how she managed to get her to sit still that long for her but she covered her whole face with marker. Thank goodness it was washable marker.
Smiles!

... said...

oh, how hilarious. i've heard of coloring the walls, but never the dog =D