January 6, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

T stopped home for lunch yesterday - which was great because I was in the process of dismantling our Christmas tree. I asked him if he would mind pulling the top portion off for me while he was home. As he did, Quintin asked, "Isn't there a button you could press?"

T and I both looked at each other like, yeah, that would be a great idea and we both moved our arms in robot-like fashion pretending to finish the tree and package it in the box.

My only question, will that button offer the option to remove itself, once in the box, to the basement?


Ever since, I've felt the urge to watch Jetson re-runs.


For more Tiny Talk, visit Mary.

post signature

8 comments:

Susan said...

Someone will probably invent just that some day!!! Who knows maybe Quintin himself :o)
Susan

Tracy said...

That is fun-ny stuff!

How long ago was the Jetson's on tv?? I might have to do some research!

Just Mom said...

"eep, opp, ork ah-ah ..."


;-D

AnnG said...

I know robots would make life soooo much easier for us moms, huh? Thanks for sharing your amusing story with us.

Susan said...

He might be on to something there.

So funny...now get out those Jetson's shows.

:-) Susan

... said...

lol. i'm actually surprised there isn't a tree like that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just love my easy button!

weavermom said...

LOL!!