January 29, 2009

On Jan 29, 2007, I wrote:

This is something new for me, but I thought it would be a fun way to stay in touch with friends and family. You can periodically 'check' in on us and see what is new. I'll be posting updates, hopefully several a month...we'll see how it goes!



And 2 years later, and over 500 posts, I laugh - "several a month"? BAH hahahaha I hadn't a clue as to what I was beginning. And I didn't have a clue as to the wonderful friendships I'd make.

Thank you to each of you for making this so much fun!!

And, if you are reading, and don't have a blog, go ahead and start one - you never know where it will take you!!




post signature

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...you never know where it will take you!!"

That's the understatement of the year!

Thanks for all the fun you bring my way and the frienship. Can't imagine not having you in my cyber life :)

Short Stop said...

I LOVE that I met you through blogging! And, I loved meeting you and having dinner.

Keep it up, girl! And, I love that picture of you!

BTW, I posted my 500th post today! Can't believe it!

Just Mom said...

What. No giveaway?



;)


Happy "Bkogoversary" to someone who thinks so much like me that it's just downright scary.

Susan said...

Isn't it like the biggest blessing????

I am SO GLAD that our blogging paths crossed.

Hugs!! :-) Susan

Susan said...

Who would have known?!!! HE did.
So glad to call you more than a friend.
Susan

michelle said...

I'm sure glad we "met". Now go eat some cake---it is an anniversary so celebrate. :-)

Shirley said...

I ditto the "go ahead and start one" idea! Thanks for introducing me to blogging - it is a ton of fun :)

weavermom said...

Happy 2 years!

Glad you get to curl up with yummy food an a movie- that does sound perfect.

... said...

happy blogaversary. i'm so glad our paths have crossed and am blessed by our cyber friendship. congratulations on two years!

Kristina said...

Wow! I'm on my way to my 100th post, you sure have gone far past that! Congrats!!

Lori said...

Happy 500th post.
That is cool.

That picture of you is beutiful by the way.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I am so glad you started, I really enjoy your blog even tho I have been pretty bad about checking in with everyone lately!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Great shot of you! Congrats on sticking with this wonderful record of your life, family, and thoughts!

500 posts - wow!

Tammy said...

Congratulations on 2 years, Leigh Ann!!!

I know what you mean...I tentatively started over 2 and a half yrs ago...it's been amazing!

Jolanthe said...

Isn't it funny how blogging has been such a fun part of our days? I never thought that it would be such an amazing way to meet other women and make such great friends! :)

Jean said...

That is pretty funny! I remember when I sent out the first email to family and friends about my blog, wondering if anyone would bother looking at it. Now if I miss a day they worry that something is wrong!!

Anna said...

So true! (PS-I'm dabbling in the blogging world again. You won't recognize me by my current site...remember the ol' gal at "Whole Hearted Life?"))

Lynn said...

Seriously, do any of us know what we are in for when we start this? Congrats on yet another milestone.