What to do? Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.
~February~
~March~
~April~
~May~
~June~
~July~
~August~
~September~
~October~
~November~
~December~
If you want to play along, head over to Kelli's. (Click on her name to get to her blog)
After doing this, I've decided my New Year's Resolution will be to include a picture in every month's first post and to make the sentences more exciting - all for the sake of this here, end-of-year review!! ;-)

18 comments:
Fun...I may try this one, too.
Where is the Christmas post?!!!!
Susan
"After doing this, I've decided my New Year's Resolution will be to include a picture in every month's first post and to make the sentences more exciting - all for the sake of this here, end-of-year review!!"
LOL!
I resolve to actually post photos while on vacation...
Fun catching up! Happy happy New Year!
I came to the same conclusion - but i know I'll forget! My first lines were less than inspiring, but it was a fun way to briefly look back over the year and all of life's ups and downs!
My first sentences were terrible... so I changed the rules... I can do that right? Onna's gone for a few days, so I'm bored. It's either blog or clean house.
This was fun, Leigh Ann! I might have to do this, too! :)
FUN! Love the photo of the kids at the beach :)
I might give this a try, too.
You know...they say that first line has to grab ya. Especially people with short RSS feed...
:P
I hope I have time to do this - what a fun end to the year!
AND...about those new cabinets? custom or where did you get them?
I hope I have time to do this - what a fun end to the year!
AND...about those new cabinets? custom or where did you get them?
Love the bucket on the beach pic and the leaves! Thanks for sharing!
I'll have to remember this for next year.
They say that the first sentence is "the hook" that will reel them in. Something I want to work on too.
As for the pictures of the wreaths, yes I took them while on my walk that day.
Happy New Year Leigh Ann!
Vanessa
I want to do this again. It's amazing how much of the year is captured in 12 sentences.
And I LOVE that the deer target made it! LOL!
That was fun to read. Kelli had a great idea.
Fun !!!
I am heading to the orthotist with Izzy today, but may do this when we get home.
Happy New Year to you!!!
Hope 2009 brings you many blessings.
i've been trying to figure out a way to recap my year. this may be the way.
wishing you and your family a wonderful 2009.
I loved reading this and reliving the memories. I wonder if I can get inspired enough to do this at my own blog?? You were a true blessing to me in 2008 and look forward to a wonderful 2009.
I'm glad you joined in the fun! What a wonderful peek through your past year!
~Kelli
Post a Comment