December 23, 2008

A quick update

Not only is it hard to believe that Christmas is 2 days away, but the end of 2008 is just around the corner...I can still remember bringing in the year 2000!!!!

I wanted to share that while I didn't win any of the great prizes being given away in the You Can Make This Thrifty Under $50 challenge, I did win - because I was able to make over 50 gifts for under $35.  I was able to add in gifts for the kids' Sunday School teachers as well as making ornaments for each member of our families.  I am still working on some gifts, obviously they are no longer a part of the challenge.  I plan to post all my pictures sometime in the next week.  A few of the receivers read this here blog and I want them to be surprised!!!

Despite not winning anything through YCMT, I actually won a $50 gift bundle from YCMT from a contest on another blog!!

I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and I can't wait to catch up with you after the holidays!!
post signature

13 comments:

Susan said...

50 gifts for under $35 I am mightily impressed!!! And you know frugal me :o) That is a wonderful accomplishment Leigh Ann. Congrats on winning the $50 bundle of goodies, too. Christmas gifts already!!!!!
Susan

Susan said...

I just passed two awards on to you. Come & see.
Susan

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I can't wait to see the gifts you made!

the voice of melody said...

I thought I read it wrong... That's 50 gifts for $35? Amazing!

Congratulations on your creative abilities! Can't wait to see the pictures. :)

Tracy said...

Merry Christmas LA!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!

Lori said...

That is so cool that you made 50 gifts for under $35.

Congrats on winning your goodies.

I too can't wait to see all the pictures of the gifts you made.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are AMAZING!..and I love you!

Vanessa Cole said...

Merry Christmas Leigh Ann!

And if y ou ever get back this way again, let me know! :-)

Vanessa

... said...

you were a winner! anyone who put so much time and love in their gifts is a winner in my book.

i wanted to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. enjoy every minute together.

Just Mom said...

Merry Christmas to the Roar Family.



Much love and Aloha,

Just Family

Susan said...

Hi Leigh Ann, Please be sure and check in on Hearts today. I started something new. Thanks!!
Susan

Susan said...

I think this is so neat!! I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas.

Blessings,

Susan

Tammy said...

Just stopping in to say I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!

(And yes...hard to believe 2009 is upon us already!)