July 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I just can't help myself...








post signature

10 comments:

Just Mom said...

CUTE fabric! Can't wait to see the final product.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I love those fabrics!!

Tracy said...

What are you making?

weavermom said...

I can see why... :)

Kelli said...

What are you making?! I bought very similar fabric last week. I'm thinking about making one of those bunting banners.
~Kelli

... said...

do you know what you're making already? it's nice looking fabric.

Jill said...

How fun! I have not one bone in my body that can sew, but I love seeing what other people create.

Lynn said...

Ooooh!!! The fabric guy gave me some scraps when I was there last that I think would work perfectly with those. I guess he assumed since I was American that I had need of all things red, white, and blue...I'll be sure to turn them over to you when I see you....SOON!

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

OOOh!! Could it be a quilt? or a rug? What's it gonna be, Momma? Can't wait to see!