Remember this?
Its now this, this and this.
I added a decorative border around the bottom of the top to pull out more of the burgundy.
Our plans for the weekend included going up to T's family's cabin. But we've decided to stay home. We were hoping to get the kids up so we could do some of the "camping" things we didn't get to do since we missed our church's family camping weekend last weekend. But, there will be other weekends.
We'll be swimming at T's sister's house tomorrow night and sneaking home before the fireworks begin to put our children's And Sunday night, we'll be spending time with my family at my parent's house. We are even going to try to do THIS on some t-shirts.
Also, I must acknowledge Sew Sensible for her Faith Double Layer Dress Top and Boutique Bottom patterns I used for Elle. And Nanoo's Designs for the Betsey/Joey shorts I made for the boys!
Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!

20 comments:
OH, THEY LOOK SO CUTE!
Nice design job, Momma Roar.
And Happy Fourth of July!
Happy 4th, Martha. I mean, er umm... Leigh Ann!
Sounds like a great plan for the holiday. I get to clean, clean, and clean some more as we get the new apartment all beautified for the kids. My house is a huge mess with stuff sitting everywhere ready to be loaded on the truck. I can't believe this time is here already. One more month....
Very nice--I especially like the top!
So cute! You are really talented!
LOOOOOOOVE!!! How awesome you did!
Happy 4th of July to you and your family.
I love the clothes that you made.
Elle looks adorable in her new outfit.
You are sooooo talented.
Now those are some festive outfits! Great work!
You did a fantastic job! Elle's capris are so cute! We did miss you camping last weekend! Maybe next year, then again maybe not with a 5 month old.
you shouldn't be so surprised. you are obviously an excellent seamstress. everything looks very nice but elle's outfit is precious.
have a great weekend.
Adorable as always. The new duds and the kids in them.
Susan
Whatever you are doing today...I hope you are having a great day!!
Happy 4th of July!!
Momma Roar, I was so happy to hear from you. When my computer died months ago. I lost all my blog addresses. So, Hello again, Thank you for leaving me the comment. I too, want to say I hope you and your family had a great 4th.
I love the outfits you made for your children. You did a very good job. Have a happy Saturday. connie from Texas
Hi! I've been to your lifting hands site a couple times, and last night I browsed around your other blogs as well. You are such an encouraging Christian woman!!! My blog is private, but if you would like to be added you can let me know through email...kimbermcc1981(at) yahoo.com
Absolutely adorably cute! You are amazing. Rock on girl.
Those are the cutest 4th of July outfits! Your kiddos are so cute!
~Kelli
Man you did a great job! Congrats! Great job! Hope you all had a great 4th!!!
Adorable!
SO, so cute. I love Elle's top. So girly and sweet!
Wow, I love the sweet outfit on your daughter, and the boys' shorts! So cute!
Post a Comment