It is difficult for the type of person I am to do the same thing two years in a row. I cannot repeat the giveaways from last year's birthday, because, that would just be too ... well, predictable.
Oh, and let's get this question out of the way. What number is it? I like to say that this year, I'm celebrating THE 4TH ANNIVERSARY OF MY 29TH BIRTHDAY, or, my 29th birthday, for short!!
So, how does one top a 10 day span of giveaways?
Um, she doesn't. Actually, I'm gonna spend the day away from the 'puter :-O and spend it with those cuties from the pictures on Monday!
I'll be back tomorrow (or Monday if the partying is too much for me) with some birthday fun!
20 comments:
hope you have a wonderful birthday leigh ann. one that is as special as you are. enjoy your time away and those kids of yours =) {{hugs}}
ENJOY!!!!!
Susan
Remember what I told you ... if 40 is the new 30 (as some people told me on my birthday), you're only 23. :-D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Oh!
POKE!
Perfect way to enjoy it! CAn't think of a beter way. Happy Birthday girl
Happy Birthday!!!! :)
Happy Birthday, Leigh Ann! I hope it's the best one yet!
Hope your birthday is wonderful and special =)
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day celebrating. I'm so glad that 40 is the new 30 - makes me feel better :)
S
What's with all the people leaving you nice comments?!?
Seriously! No stuff for 400 posts, no stuff for your birthday....why do we keep reading this blog?!? Oh yeah, it's because you're adorable, witty, generous, and we all love you.
Hope your birthday was a happy one!
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Well happy 29th again! Enjoy it - and don't feel too guilty for neglecting us! Those cuties need you more than we do - while you still have your youthful energy, you know . . .
Happy Birthday Leigh Ann. Have a fun time celebrating.
Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year ahead.
LA is a fab 29 and 4.
Even if she
Isn't doing
Giveaways this year.
Hope she enjoys her day away.
Although,
Ne're she forget.
NO ONE loves her like we do.
You are such a party animal! Hey...we are the same age, how neat is that! ;0)
~Kelli
Awwwww...happy happy birthday!! You deserve some fun and making some memories.
Hugs,
Susan
You go girl! Good for you taking time off from all of us to enjoy those precious kids.
Happy "I'm celebrating YOU" day! Love ya!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one...mine was pretty good except for the number....4-0!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Thanks for the comment on my blog this morning, it made me smile! I am going to try the water thing...
OH MY GOODNESS! I forgot your birthday!!
I hope you had a great day!!!
I am sure whatever you are doing...it will be great!!
Post a Comment