Quintin and Elle were playing and they bumped heads. Elle ordered Quintin, "You hurt my head. You need to get me a new one!"
They continued playing and she hurt her leg, Quintin quipped, "Ha! Now you'll need a new leg, too!"
***
I should take some time to record some of Colin's favorite words:
Dop = stop
No - why do they love to say this?
Mik = milk
Wawa = water
Puppa = puppy
Others (with pronuciations I am not sure how to spell): yellow, red, blue
The other night I was changing Colin for bed and he looked at me and muttered 3 syllables - I know they were completely random, but it sounded so much like "marshmallow." I encouraged him to say it again, but it was just a one time thing. It is so fun to watch them learn new words.
To read what other tiny ones are saying, visit Mary.
10 comments:
My 3yo nephew and I were having a little battle of the wills yesterday...when I told him, "the side of the pool says "NO" (as in NO ENTRY...and he said, "NO, it says YES!" I repeated myself and said, "N-O spells NO". He looked at me and said, "N-O, E-N-T-A-Y" spells YES!" They are just so cute sometimes!!
It would be so fun to watch your kids interact.
Just Son had to drink Pediasure to help him put on weight. We used to call it his "milkshake," because it was so thick. He pronounced it "moodit."
I love pronunciations when they are just learning! I wouldn't let my hubby correct them - cause they were too cute (and don't last forever either!): scabetti (spaghetti). :)
Jolanthe
Caymen is starting to put SENTENCES together.
~sigh~
I love this age of mispronunciations! It's also kinda fun to figure out how to spell them! Happy TTT!
so cute!!!
Layton is quickly leaving the cute baby word phase and i will miss it!
what a list of words. So cute! They are growing so fast, aren't they?
Q cracks me up..."now you'll need a new leg..." *smile
Hehehe...a new leg! LOL I remember "wawa." I miss those days!
~Kelli
he must have been telling you he wanted a marshmallow for a snack before he went to bed. had you known that, i'm sure you would have given it to him... right? =)
Those are all so cute Leigh Ann.
I love the things little ones say.
Post a Comment