November 19, 2008

Wordless...

...Wednesday




post signature

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love reading your blog. :)

Susan said...

Adorable as always. Elle really seems to be "growing up"!!!

By the way, I used your name, AGAIN, in my blog today.
Susaan

michelle said...

I love how their clothing coordinates with the carpet. Did you plan that? :-)

Shirley said...

So very cute - love their eyes!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

They brought a smile to my face with that picture!

Tracy said...

AWWWWWWWW....SOOOOO SWEET!

weavermom said...

Super Cute! :)

Just Mom said...

:-D





btw ... LOL at the way you got Bloglines to cooperate with your post.

Anonymous said...

Dave and I were just talking last night about how well I think I know you. He is still unsure who you are when he sees your photo on your blog. He knows much about you, but can't seem to put a face to you. That really made me sad. It's funny how much we connect and how much we know about each other. I guess I just figured Dave was reading our blogs...yeah right!

Love the photo and can't wait to show him. I think he wants to steal Elle (and I'll take the boys, too)

Tammy said...

That's just SO sweet! Are you going to frame that picture?

Short Stop said...

LOVE that photo. LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Just showed my man and he said, "Awww, they are cute kids!"

What did he think I had been telling him over and over?

What's on the Christmas card this year?

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, are they cute! What a great shot!! Awesome....

... said...

i know i commented on this picture on facebook but it is so precious that it deserves a second comment.

how did your kids get so stinkin' cute? =D