As we watched, we could hear Quintin singing in bed.
He was singing, "He's got the whole world in His hands." Singing almost every verse, as learned from a 'Sunday school songs' video.
He's got the whole world in His hands [Repeat 4x]
He's got the wind and the rain in His hands [Repeat 3x]
He's got the whole world in His hands
He's got the sun and the moon in His hands. [Repeat 3x]
He's got the little bitty baby in His Hands. [Repeat 3x]
He's got you and me Brother in His hands. [Repeat 3x]
He's got everybody here in His hands. [Repeat 3x]
Through the voice of our oldest, we were again reminded that God is in control and it is our children that make it all worth it. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for this precious child's song.


13 comments:
Amen!
(It's also nice to know that I'm not the only one blogging at midnight about the election.)
(And I am yet another blogging at midnight about the election...)
Leigh Ann, this was just I needed as well...God uses our children to speak to us just when we need it!
Amen, and Amen!
Suffer the little children to come unto me. Such sweet, precious words from the heart of your child.
Susan
Loved this story.
I love how God works, He sometimes comes through the voice of a small child and touches our hearts. I'm sure you told Q how his singing blessed you :)
Love your new photo :)
I ditto Tracy - Amen and amen.
Out of the mouths of Babes - Amen
Heart the new photo! ;-)
Amen. Amen. Amen. There is nothing more to say no matter which side of the fence we are on.
Hugs,
Susan
...and THAT's why we need to become like little children. Such a great reminder.
Amen....I posted a video in response to our election on my profile a bit ago...LOL
Amen! God is in control, no matter who is elected to run our country!
Post a Comment