July 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Daddy's little helpers...
Notice the toy chainsaw? :-D


post signature

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Always nice to have little helpers! :D

Oh, and I'm glad you clarified that you DID love the family portrait that you showed...I sure wish our family- OK, me- could take such flattering portraits!

I'm participating in Marriage Monday, so come take a peek if you can!
Hugs,
~Tammy

Meg said...

I love Elle's face, Audrey does the same thing when we mow our tiny piece of a postage stamp/backyard. So cute having helpers, the job is so much more fun when you can do it with someone else.

Just Mom said...

Is Elle praying for the poor grass?

michelle said...

So boy!! Blake would be all over that chainsaw. :-)

... said...

it does look like elle is praying. what is T doing? and do they help around the house, too? =)

Momma Roar said...

T is weed wacking (whacking?) around the lids to our septic system. (Fun, I know!)

The kids do enjoy pushing the vacuum, dusting and making a mess in the sink when washing dishes (read: playing with water and bubbles)!

Just Mom said...

HI!

:-D

Just Mom said...

Oh!


POKE!

Susan said...

Elle looks like she's cheering him on in the bottom pic. So cute.

:-) Susan

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh kids just love being a part of it all. So sweet!

Shirley said...

What little cuties! I love the expression Elle has. You should do one of those "name the caption" contests for that one :)
Shirley