So, now I'm gonna list 400 things about me.
Are you ready??
Just teasing.
But, you know I could do it though, don't you?!?!?! ;-)
We had a great holiday weekend - even if it did rain most of the time. Since we were in need of the rain, we weren't complaining!
Saturday night, we didn't have anything. I had been wanting to get some pictures taken of the kids so we headed to the mall.
I wanted an 18 month picture for Colin (even though he is 19 months today - he was 18 months when it was taken). I also wanted a 6 year picture for Quintin, my yearly picture with the kids and a family one.
I left without ordering the picture of me and the kiddos but will head in today sometime. It is for T's desk at work. The picture of just me and the kids didn't turn out as great as I had hoped, but I think the rest turned out great - especially our family picture!
We weren't planning on doing any of Elle, but she jumped right in after the boys were done, ready for her turn, so we let her go ahead!!





23 comments:
Congrats on 400! And your photos are adorable!
"So, now I'm gonna list 400 things about me. Are you ready?? Just teasing."
Thank goodness! ;-D
Lovely photos.
What a beautiful family. What a difference one year can make in a child. They grow up so fast.
I think they turned out great! I love the outfits you chose and the white background really works!
Andrea
So where's all the free stuff?!?! Kidding...congrats on 400 posts!
Love the pictures. I need to get some taken of Adeline when we get home.
OH they are so great. Tell me you didn't make that shirt for Elle...so cute either way :) Love the shot. Colin is getting so big.
Am I the only one who has to do your new word verification like FIVE times? it is HARD to read...am I just blind?
M - I didn't make Elle's shirt - I'm thanking last month's sales at Gymboree for her cute little outfit!
Word verification? What? Where?
Absolutely adorable - every one of them. And I cracked up at your "now I'm going to list 400 things about myself - not." Wouldn't that be a hoot??!!
Ok, now I see word verification...I musn't get it b/c I'm logged in as me. I'm sorry its so hard - even though I love each of you, I just wanna make sure you aren't spammers! Can you feel the love?
Still missing your old comment box. I guess I never have done real well with change.
Love the little faces, oh and Dad and Mommy as well!
Great pictures! The family picture is so good. I can never get good pictures with both kids looking and with a smile at the same time.
They are great!! I especially like the family one!
I love the family photo, Leigh Ann!
OMG, LA. That hard work has paid off, girlfriend. YOU LOOK FAB!!
Love the pictures...all of them. Maybe it's time for my family to finally get some professional pics taken. Can you believe we've never done that?
what great pictures. you all look so good =)
i'm with you mary. i, too, have to enter the code at least 3 times. LA, i think it's scewed somehow from your new comment box. that's when i noticed it changed. and it didn't change for other bloggers. good thing we like you =D <3
and congrats on 400!
Wow...Leigh Ann, I'm not sure why you don't absolutely love the family photo, because I sure do! :) That is wonderful...
We always have such a hard time getting good family pictures done, and I'm usually the most hard on myself and how I look...I can look OK in snapshot photos, but try to get a good portrait picture of me and it's nearly impossible! But I think you and your whole family look wonderful!
Have a super week!
~Tammy
The pictures are awesome. Your kids have changed so much in a year, but they are still cute as ever! Oh yeah, and you look great too! :)
Awwww...those are great pictures. This is something that I was (and am) just horrible at keeping up with. I take plenty of our own pics...but the formal ones...they are few and far between in our family. Everyone looks great...and I think Elle must be a little camera bug.
:-) Susan
Great, Great pictures!!!
I love them all!!
Leigh Ann your pictures all turned out great.
Love the family picture.
Wow! 400 posts. Congratulations
Boy the kids are growing. Especially Colin!!!
Susan
That's a great picture(s) Leigh Ann! :)
Your family pic is wonderful! I love seeing the comparison from years past too. It's wonderful to watch them grow, isn't it?
Post a Comment