Its the Tiny Talkers turn:
This summer, Elle has really taken an interest in the nail polish on my toes. She's been eagerly anticipating when it is her turn, asking, "Mommy, will you please paint my pony tails?"
"You mean your toe nails?"
"Yes," she answers with smiles of glee!
*******
At the dentist yesterday, Quintin was finished and came to where I was sitting with Elle in her exam room. As he rushed into the room, he told me "P and O are loose!" It took me a few seconds to realize he meant his two bottom teeth! WOW! He's soon going to lose his first teeth!!
******
Quintin and I were talking about a toy he's had since he was a baby. Elle asked how old she was when he got it. I tried explaining to her that she wasn't born yet and she thought she understood when she said, "Oh, I was in your belly then." I told her no, she wasn't in my belly yet, she was still with God. Just like that, she quipped, "Yeah, and I don't remember what He looks like!"
Oh, I love these kids!!!
To hear what other Tiny Talkers are saying, visit Mary.

12 comments:
So cute!
So ... what color did you paint her pony tails?
love the last one. someone how i think they really do know God intimately in the womb. while he is weaving the strands of their life in His very own hands. if we could remember it, we'd long even greater to leave this earth!
adorable children leigh ann.
Precious! Simply precious!!
Thank you for writing it down. There are so many moments like this that are gone from my memory forever because I didn't do that when my boys were young.
:-) Susan
Those are so great Leigh Ann. I hope you are keeping a copy of these post to have when the kids are all grown up so they can see the things that they said while growing up. It will be so neat. connie from Texas
Really cute! Adorable....happy TTT!
Andrea
Awww... kids are so cute....
oh, that elle. not only is she a cutie pie but she's quick witted.
i love heidi's comment. wouldn't it be great to be able to remember God.
my gosh your kids crack me up!
Oh girl...so cute as always!
Very cute. I love reading ttt posts.
How adorable! I'd like to invite you to my giveaway that ends tomorrow: http://whatsheupto.blogspot.com/2008/06/its-giveaway-time.html
Post a Comment