I assigned a number to each person who left a comment - it looks like this.
1. Just Mom said...
2. Mary@notbefore7 said...
3. annie said...
4. Penless Thoughts said...
5. Meg said...
6. HJWeaver said...
7. Amber Kay said...
8. Short Stop said...
9. Lori said...
10. Tracy said...
11. Frazzled Farm Wife said...
12. John (well actually, Shirley - LOL) said...
13. MorningSong said...
14. Nanette said...
15. Just a thought Ginger said...
16. mom24 said...
17. Jillian, Inc. said...
18. Heather K said...
19. Susan said...
20. Musicaljean said...
21. Peggy said...
22. CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...
23. Tammy said...
24. AMY said...
25. MDiffenbach said...
26. Lynn said...
27. ET @ Titus2:3-5 said...
28. Jezz said...
29. weavermom said...
30. diana said...
31. 4funboys said...
32. Andrea said...
Next, I went to random.org and had selected it to choose 2 numbers between 1 and 32. Here is what it gave me:
#25 = MDiffenbach said...
I'm new at this commenting thing, but I thought this was definitely worth a try for a great giveaway, Leigh Ann! Alot of your favorites are similar to mine. I would love to try the fitflops - cause ya know I could lose some of that "baby" fat from oh, over 2 years ago now! They look really comfy! Course I love books too - CBD, Amazon or paperback swap! And I could always listen to music on an iPod while I practiced my sewing after shopping at JoAnn's. Hmmm... going to Macaroni Grill for a date night (we never tried it) would be fun, but I'd have to shop at Anne Taylor Loft, Lands' End, or Zappos first... of course after I lost a few pounds using the Fitflops! So I guess it's back to them- I'd pick the fitflops! :)!
and
#14 = Nanette said...
Happy Birthday and Congratulations on your 400th post. If I win, I would love the Amazon gift card. I love to read and haven't read The Shack.
Congratulations girls!!!! Nanette is the creator of several of the patterns I've been using to make clothes for the kids and Michelle and I went to high school together (I was a year ahead) and her older brother was in T's class. We were on the track team together too. We attend the same church as well.
I had the chance to catch up with Michelle briefly last week. Michelle's youngest daughter, Aliyah, has been very sick - I posted last year about her on her 1st birthday, here. Michelle has spent a lot of time in Boston with Aliyah, away from her husband and older daughter. I know she would covet your prayers for her daughter's health and healing. I am just so excited her number came up this morning!!
Congratulations again Michelle and Nanette - and thanks to everyone for helping me to celebrate my birthday. And thank you for blessing me with your kind words and visits!!
I'm still waiting for the red FitFlops to arrive in the mail...anyday, right?
Also, I've been feeling like I really need to pull myself away from the computer for some time - I'll stop in sporadically, but summer feels like it is just slipping by, and I've got a new school year - 1st grade - to get ready for!
Have a blessed weekend!!

19 comments:
I was so excited when I checked your blog to see who won. Michelle....I was hoping that she would win. She is absolutely deserving of your generosity!!! Have a wonderful day...back to my green beans.
Yea, I won. Thanks Leign Ann for having this giveaway. You made my day.
I enjoy reading your blog and wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Brilliance Award 2008.
congratulations ladies!
LA, hope you have a nice weekend and that you get done all that you need to get done on your break, so you can get back to bloggyland soon. we'll miss you.
Congrats to your two winners and all the comments you got.
Susan
WOOHOO!
Congratulations, Michelle and Nanette.
btw ... I hear you about summer slipping away so quickly. Don't be surprised if I blog less, too. :-O
Congrats to the ladies! And have fun planning, Leigh Ann!
Congrats ladies!! enjoy your winnings!! And thanks Leigh Ann for "celebrating" your birthday in such a fun way for everyone else!
Congrats to the winners. JM is right...about the first one never winning, huh? ;)
You are such a fun blogger!
"Also, I've been feeling like I really need to pull myself away from the computer for some time"
Totally there with you girl. Guess that is why I am known for taking a day and a half to comment...sigh...but the time goes by so fast. Enjoy it.
I am serious about a dinner in August. Is during the week a possibility for you so we can avoid the weekend - maybe a Thursday night - we can pretend we are in college - and do "college night"...LOL...but without going dancing...
Have a great weekend LA!
Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer!!
It is going WAAAYYY TOO FAST!
It appears that two of the very best women won! I'm sure they are both so excited.
Great job with the give away my friend. You do know how to do it right.
If you ever get the flip flops let me know. I'm sure they are coming with the card I mailed an entire week late :(
GB
Congrats to the winners!
SO GLAD Michelle won - congrats! I don't know Nanette, but I am happy for her, too.
Hee - totally didn't notice that I was signed in as John :)
So you're saying I didn't win?
I wanna come when you and Mary get together for dinner!
enjoy your summer, computers aren't going anywhere.
Congrats to the winners!!!
I totally understand about needing to pull away...summer is slipping by too fast, isn't it?
But if you can, stop by...I have a little something for you! :D
Hooray for the winner. This was so much fun for us all. Enjoy your time away from blog land. We'll miss you, but I know what you mean about the summer slipping away.
congrats to the winners.
enjoy your break and the rest of summer
you are right it is flying by way to fast.
i haven't been posting much for those very reasons.
we are busy with kids activities and enjoying summer.
Wanted to let you know I purchased The Shack with the amazon gift card I won on your giveaway. I enjoyed the book very much. Thanks for the recommendation. BTW, I also bought Casting Crowns new CD, The Altar and the Door.
Post a Comment