Glad to see another Mom take a picture when her kids are wailing! :) We were looking through HC's baby book the other day and she asked why I took a picture of her crying. :) I am sure her little mind couldn't understand why I wouldn't pick her up instead. It is good to remember all the phases of raising children. Her tears were short lived and she was cuddled soon after the picture was taken! :) Great pics!
Great pictures of the wee ones. Believe me, if we had rented a car, and been on our own schedule we would have come to Philly and met you guys. Just wasn't out shots to call. Susan
16 comments:
Oh, Colin looks so sad!!
Great pictures. Looks like you are like us and finally able to be outside! Isn't it fantastic?!?!
great, great pictures. they tell the whole story of a fabulously...albeit tiring day:0)
what great pics. they look so intent on their work. and colin can look so sad and so happy (and so cute).
is that a stone wall you have? that looks bery cool.
Great pictures....makes me sooo ready for summer!
ROFL.
Poor Colin.
LOL.
The things we make our kids do, just to get the right "shot."
*snort*
:-D
LOVING these. You are truly the WORDLESS Wed girl. I can never resist saying SOMETHING about my pictures.
Poor Colin - he is saying something for sure and I do'nt think it was wordless ;) at least not noiseless.
Glad to see another Mom take a picture when her kids are wailing! :) We were looking through HC's baby book the other day and she asked why I took a picture of her crying. :) I am sure her little mind couldn't understand why I wouldn't pick her up instead. It is good to remember all the phases of raising children. Her tears were short lived and she was cuddled soon after the picture was taken! :) Great pics!
No matter how much fun is being had, someone has to cry about something, right? Nice pics!
Andrea
It seemed to be going so well and then you kicked sand in Colin's eyes...hee!
Looks like fun! Miss the shorts and t-shirts already. Answered your question on my blog.
I'm just teasing you. Tell Colin I don't like sand either! :-)
Yep, let's just say space heaters, hot drinks, down comforters and hot water bottles become my friends from now til August.
IT WORKS!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
Great pictures of the wee ones. Believe me, if we had rented a car, and been on our own schedule we would have come to Philly and met you guys. Just wasn't out shots to call.
Susan
Awww...such great memories.
Cute pictures.
That look like a fun time.
I can't wait until we can be outdoors in shorts.
Great pics, LA!
That sandbox rocks! Looks like a blast!
oh the joys of SHORTS and being barefoot.
did i mention i was jealous?
today it is raining and tomorrow is only suppose to be 40 degrees.
40 degrees!!!!
~yelling while pulling hair out~
Post a Comment