April 10, 2008

Photobucket Phun!

Saw this at Susan's Learning for a Lifetime and wanted to play along!

Here are the directions:
1. Go to Photobucket.com
2. Type in your “answer” to the question in the search box.
3. Use only the first page!
4. Insert the picture on your blog!




1. What is your current relationship status?
happily married




2. What is your current mood?
Silly




3. What is your favorite movie?
never ending story




4. What is your favorite band/singer?
Jars Of Clay




5. Where do you live?
Pennsylvania




6. Where do you work?
Home




7. What do you look like?
pinkbrunette




8. What do you drive?
Yukon




9. What's your favorite TV show? (Currently)
extreme makeover




10. Describe yourself.
fun




11. What are you doing today?
sew mama sew button




12. What did you do last night?
shopping




13. What is your name?
Leigh ann

post signature

13 comments:

Just Mom said...

ROFL at the photo for #2.

Love it, LA.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

It didn't qualify for its OWN POST? It just got mixed in with all the photos...sigh...that's not BWC.

Ok, enough code talk...you and I were on a photo kick tonight :)

Hope your mood gets unstuck from under there.

Tracy said...

That was fun!

MorningSong said...

fun!

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Love the cartoon. I forgot to see what the question even was because I got so tickled by the cartoon.

KEEP BELIEVING

Tori Leslie said...

Hey that's pretty interesting, great idea!

Susan said...

I've been seeing these around. Yours, as always, was fun!!
Susan

... said...

that was fun. i love that cartoon of the couple shopping in their underwear. i think i will have to try this just for the fun of it =)

Pen of Jen said...

I am laughing at the shoppers! Too funny

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

LOL....cute!

weavermom said...

That was fun! I especially like the shoppers. :)

Short Stop said...

#12 - OH MY GOSH - LOL!!!

This was so stinkin' funny. What a creative idea...LOVE it.

Andrea said...

That's so cool! The pics are great - especially the cartoon! I forgot about the Neverending Story - gotta be the best movie in the world!!
Andrea