The kids asked to watch a video after lunch and I told them they needed to "find something to do" (such a common phrase in our house lately). If they could play until 1, they could pick a movie.
I was busy doing laundry when I overheard Quintin reading aloud.
I grabbed myself a seat with camera in hand to record these precious moments.
Ahhh - somedays they just blow me away!! Thank you Jesus for these precious little ones!!
alt="post signature" src="http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff123/MommaRoar/siggymommaroar.jpg" />
11 comments:
so sweet! what a bunch of cuties! It looks nice and warm there!
it was in the low 70's last weekend and thru the week and today it's about 28 with SNOW!! ugh!
oh, you're such a sappy mom =)
and rightfully so. what a sweet scene. i would want to record those, too.
Love the toe wiggling while he's reading!
He's doing a great job!
Precious! I can not wait for that moment to occur in my house! A sweet moment! I love how Elle was sitting patiently listening. JB would have spyed me filming the moment and started talking to me. :) All 3 of your kiddos are precious!
Blessings!
Great job Quintin!!! Such a sweet boy to read to his sister. Love it!
Just Son says he'd like to read to your kids one day.
Very sweet reading, Quintin. I love "The Giving Tree."
Sappy is good! I loved it when J started doing this for his little siblings! It's just so sweet and cute!
Great video! Save it for later when you catch them arguing to remind them of their love for each other! :-)
Andrea
Hey, I wiggle my toes just like that!
Great job Q!!!!!
OH so sweet. Just makes your heart soar, I am sure. Especially to know that YOU have instilled in him a love of reading and of his little sibs ;)
Great book too ;)
ARE YOUR CHILDREN WEARING SHORTS???
Okay...I am officially jealous!
Seriously?? Shorts??
Post a Comment