October 31, 2007

More Treats

2007 Cast of characters...


The message...



post signature

29 comments:

Short Stop said...

LA! I LOVE these costumes! SO cute! Quintin and Jack would be great buddies! :)

And, the pumpkin is awesome! Great job!! :)

Just Mom said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!!!

Love the pumpkin, too.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh they are just too cute!!!! I want to come trick or treat there.

Your word verification doesn't scare me...BOO

Multi-Tasking Moms said...

CUTE!!!! Is that the shirt you made, GREAT JOB! They are all ADORABLE!!! I love your bags! ....and no about the apron--BWAHAHAHA!!!

0:) Amber

Susan said...

Those are GREAT!! Thanks for sharing them. And what a witness. We have several people in our neighborhood who share such witnessing tools and I love that.

Hugs,

Susan

P.S. Thanks so much for the hint on the digital camera. I hope we don't have to resort to it, but it's good to know it may be an option.

Ruth said...

They are soooooo cute!! Love your cross! (Your comment poem is funny, too.)

Lori said...

Oh your kids are cute all dressed up in their Halloween costumes.
Love your treat bags too.

Pen of Jen said...

I love the animals and pirate!!

So fun!

I like your message and I am working on my post about my tract packs!
Jen

... said...

oh, jeez... they are so adorable. my daughter is sitting next to me and she agrees. they are soooooo cute!

nice pumpkin and treats, too. how many treats did you make up? did you have enough?

Tara O said...

Very cute kiddos!! love them!

Susan said...

Love it! Love it!! Love it!!!
YOU always do it up right :o)
Susan

Anonymous said...

"hijklmnop" Ahhhhhh! JK

Love the costumes and the crawling photo of Colin. He looks like a pal for Riley, hehe.

Great treat bags with a wonderful message. Love the idea!

We actually had someone knock on our door last night. I only had granola bars in the house, yuck!

First Time Mommy said...

The kids costumes are so CUTE!!! And I love the message bags you handed out to all the trick or treaters :)! The pumpkin looks great too!

Hope you guys had a good time! Have a wonderful day!

Erin

Praise and Coffee said...

So adorable, what a cute idea!!!!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love the costumes but loved the message even more!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the kids are cute!

Myrna said...

Your children are, as always, adorable!

Your bags are wonderful! I'm going to try to remember that for next year. Great, great idea!

I took a look at some of your other posts--still catching up. How did you ever get the nerve to do the Buck and Doe facilities! Funny! You are one creative lady!

Tammy said...

Adorable cast! :)
And I love the message you attached to the treats...and the beautiful pumpkin!

Tracy said...

Awesome pictures...your children always look so happy!!!

Christy said...

I LOVE the pumpkin- and your children are so cute.

Looks like ya'll had fun!!

Kari said...

Your kids are very cute! I bet they had a great time. You'll have to check out my "lil stinker".

Tina said...

what cutie pies!

Teresa said...

Adorable kids and adorable costumes! The treat bags say it all...great job!

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

Could they have been any cuter? I don't think so!! What fun times! I really like the way you used trick-or-treat to share God! Blessings

MorningSong said...

With all the controversy around this holiday - it is nice to see things being done while keeping your values. LOVED the treat bags. Costumes were great!

This was the first time we didn't have a fall fest at church and HC saw the trick *r tre*ters outside and new what was going on. So we took her for the first time and I felt so conflicted. Then when hubby came back (JB is NOT one for costumes and NOT one for unexpected characters) with HC and she was all smiles and had a bag full of treats, I was relieved. I was so worried they would pass a spo*ky house. (I had some scary experiences as a child. I guess that is to be expected in New *rleans.) :) So, we survived our first go of it without any trauma.

Kerrie said...

Cute, cute and cute!

Dawn said...

Awesome pumpkin!!!!!!! That is a neat idea with the candy! I am glad you shared that. I will have to remember that. That is a good way to get people to think about the Lord and that he is someone we need to remember even on Halloween!!!

Julieann said...

SO PRECIOUS!!! The pumpkin looks great too:)

Julieann

Jenileigh said...

What a memorable and honoring to our Lord holiday. You done a great job. Your kiddos are just tooo cute! Thanks for sharing.