October 4, 2007

I Need You - You're All I'm Living For

Ja*rs of Cl*ay is one of my favorite groups!! Enjoy!






Strangely out of place
There's a light filling this room
Where none would follow before
I can't deny it burns me up inside
I fan the flames to melt
Away my pride
Do I want shelter from the rain
Or the rain to wash me way?

I need you, I need you, I need you
I need you, I need you, I need you
You're all I'm living for

I might sound like a fool
But I think I felt you moving
Closer to me
Face to the ground
To hide the fatal cut
I fight the weight
I feel you lift me up
You are the shelter from the rain
And the rain to wash me away

need you, I need you, I need you
I need you, I need you, I need you
(All I'm living for)
I need you, I need you, I need you
You're all I'm living for
All I'm living for
You're all I'm living for

Face to the ground
To hide the fatal cut
I fight the weight
Feel you lift me up
Can't deny it burns me up inside
I fan the flames to melt away
My prideOnly had a second to spare
But all the time in the world
To know you're there
You are the shelter from the rain
And the rain to wash me away

I need you, I need you, I need you
(All I'm living for)
I need you, I need you, I need you
(All I'm living for)
& I need you, I need you, I need you
You're all I'm living for
All I'm living for
All I'm living for
All I'm living for
You're all I'm living for


post signature

14 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Good Morning! Come over and check out the winners of the penofjen caption contest!!!

Susan said...

Hadn't heard this song before. Strong, strong words there!!!!
Susan

Anonymous said...

What would our lives be without Him?

Great song...never heard it before. I'm not a radio listener and I guess with the IPODs in the house I miss out on all the good stuff. Time for me to update my collections in my car. I do love JofC.

Heidi Jo Comes said...

is there anything that even comes remotely close to the power of christian music? is there any other kind of music?

don't think so!

"Jesus Bring the Rain" is my fav. right now...by Mercy Me.

Anonymous said...

Well, bummer, I can't listen to it (my speakers aren't working since my computer crash) but I enjoyed reading the words! Maybe I'll have a functional computer next week and can listen to it! :0)

Have a great day!

First Time Mommy said...

I LOVE Jars of Clay!! I actually got to meet them many many years ago at a concert. I've been listening to their older stuff lately...LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for sharing this song!!

Have a great day!

Erin

Just Mom said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Lori said...

That was a great song. I hadn't heard it before either. I need to go buy me some new Christian music dvd's.

TO BECOME said...

I have never heard that song before . It has some very good words. Have a happy day. connie from Texas

Heather K said...

what a great song Leigh Ann..never heard it before...
I finally did that silly video post...ended up using blogger...the others wouldn't work for me..

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Great song!

Susan said...

I love JofC!! They are wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.

:-) Susan

Kerrie said...

Very enjoyable!

Julieann said...

Beautiful lyrics--I couldn't listen to it , because baby is sleeping:) I will listen to it tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Julieann