Daddy walks in to wake up Elle Saturday morning.
Elle: Daddy you woke me up while I was sleeping.
Dad: Yes, I did. You can't sleep all day long.
Elle: Yes I can!
If you can, we can.
************************************
Talking about one of his cousins who recently turned 10.
Quintin: When I turn 10, I'll be about L's age?
I didn't even want to point out that L would be 15 when he is 10, so we left it go.
************************************
Quintin and I were doing some math work. Typically, during school time, Colin plays on the floor and Elle moves between the table and the floor. One morning, I hadn't noticed her step away from the table, until we saw her feet, only her feet, across the table. She was laying on the floor with her feet up against the table, saying "Wooooook, aaaaaaaaat myyyyyyy feeeeeeeeeeet. Do you seeeeee my feeeeeeeeeet?"
Nothing like a cute pair of toes to make you giggle!

27 comments:
It's especially cute when I can actually 'hear' Elle say "wook at my feeeeet!"
i can sleep all day long, too, elle. thanks for my kid fix for the day =]
I would love to have to actually wake one of my own kids up, instead of them always waking me!
Cute story!
Those are all too cute.
Tell Elle I like to sleep in too.
Cute feetsies comment :-)
I noticed the Nittany Lion. Are you a fan? Go PSU! :-)
What cuties!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
Adorable!!!!!
I always enjoy the Tiny Talk.
Susan
I'm with Elle!
we do the "when i'm 10 how old will andrew be?" routine with nicholas. it doesn't stop though..."when i'm 14 how old will andrew be?", "when i'm 19 how old will andrew be?", "when i'm 45 how old will andrew be?"
can't wait until he figures out the math concept:0)
Cute kids!
Absolutey adorable...
Leigh Ann I love tiny talk! Thanks for brightening my Tuesday!
Ya gotta vlog the feet thing one of these days.
The best feet are little feet. The smaller the better! I love little feet. :0)
Wook at my feet...how coot!
0:) Amber
Adorable comments- we are going to work on that sleeping all day thing!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Ya gotta love kids They can make a bad day good just by opening their mouths : )
I'm sure I heard Colin say, "I want to play with Auntie Ginger" :)
Ah...those beautiful,, simple treasures. I love those!
I would PAY big money to have Jack say to me what Elle said to T!! LOL!
CUTE!
So blessed to hear so much "Tiny Talk." Thank you for sharing with me. connie from Texas
I'd like to sleep all day long, too! =o) Your kids always say the cutest things!!
"When daddy went in to wake up Elle"....very foreign concept for us and our 3 kids. They are early birds....they come in and wake me up. :-)
I see your comments all the time on some of our shared blogger friends sites. Thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. It is always nice to 'meet' a fellow Christian mom with little ones!
I think I've heard that before...
:)
Elle is a goof ball. I love her already!
Sweet stories!
Post a Comment