Do you recognize any of these faces?
Mary, Meg and Momma Roar - we met for lunch Saturday. Meg and Mary have been friends for a long time and I met both of them through blogging. Mary came up to see Meg after Meg had her second child - a dear sweet little boy, Liam (he was along too, but was sleeping at picture-time!) Meg and I live kinda close - so, we thought it would be a great time to get together!What a wonderful opportunity to have lunch with these two sweet gals. Their love for the Lord shines through so much more in person and it was fun to get to know the, ahem, "other" side that doesn't come through on blogging. We had such a blast!
We ate at a little cafe and there were others seated around us with their laptops - we could've been go*gle chatting while eating - or posting about it in real time - but, that would mean we have an addiction to blogging - which we certainly do not. We aren't those *crazy* people with like 1000 blogs in their bloglines account. We aren't addicted...now, where was I?
It was such a blast and I'm so thankful it worked out to get together. Gotta give a shout-out to our hubs: A, E and T for keeping the calm on the home front while we were gone.
I had a blast - thanks for the lunch date, girls!

19 comments:
Oh...you win...you posted first. :) My chocolate is almost gone, so YES, there are things I eat...ha ha!
I had such a great time! When shall we do it again :)
So, you had a blast??! I'm so glad. I've been waiting and waiting for an update. The photo is great! I so hope you get to do this again. I know I just can't wait to have a night out with ShortStop again real soon.
(You mean you could have taken your laptop and chatted with me while you were with these ladies? I can't believe you didn't :)
How fun! I wanna come! :)
Oh, how much fun for the three of you!
Awwww...I love it that you guys got together. See you had the Northeast covered while we had the Southeast covered last week. It is SO FUN meeting blogging friends and especially Christian Sisters. I'm glad you all enjoyed each other.
Hugs,
Susan
"We aren't those *crazy* people with like 1000 blogs in their bloglines account."
R-i-i-i-i-i-i-ight. ;-D
HOW FUN!! Sounds like you had a GREAT time! I can just see the mischief behind each of those eyes...:)
Oh what fun!!! Love the picture and the smiles on your faces.
Susan
It was great! I'm so glad we had the opportunity to get together. Glad you didn't mind my little guy tagging along. I know, he was a bit much, he wouldn't let me get a word in at all. We really have to work on his social skills. :)
What fun!
Not many bloggers live near me... well Susan lives in the same state and hopefully I'll get to meet her soon!
like i told you earlier... i'm jealous. but i'm glad you ladies had such a good time. and i'm glad you took a picture so we can see your smiling faces =]
fUN, fun, fun!:)
WHAT FUN INDEED!!!
How fun and what a blessing! I can not believe you all did not have your laptops! What is up with that?!?!?!?! That would be bad, no we are not that addicted!!! Yeah right!!!
How fun I bet that was!!!
I think that in "neck of the woods", I'm a "loner"! LOL
Sooooo glad that you had a good time!!!
It's funny that I "recognize" you having never met! You're like a mini-celebrity to me! :)
What fun!! Glad you ladies had time to visit!
What a fun time.
lOL to JM's comment!
I am SO jealous, I wanna meet a blogger too, wahhhhhhh....
0:( Amber
Post a Comment