Only you could make them look so fun. I sit hear looking out my window at the big tree in my yard. Soon all of those leaves will be on the ground and some poor man will be out there working so hard to rake them all up.
Can the kids come over in the buggy and play in the leaves so we can get some fun pictures, too?
Thank you for posting these pictures. They just reminded me to ENJOY my kiddos more often. I get in such a hurry to get everything done that I miss the good times.
21 comments:
Cute pictures of your kiddos.
Only you could make them look so fun. I sit hear looking out my window at the big tree in my yard. Soon all of those leaves will be on the ground and some poor man will be out there working so hard to rake them all up.
Can the kids come over in the buggy and play in the leaves so we can get some fun pictures, too?
Why do these photos look so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o familiar??? ;-D
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.
Such beauties! I love this time of year.
I love the pictures of the leaves;)
Your children are absolutely ADORABLE!!!
God Bless,
Amber
Your label is right on Precious Moments!!
So cute!
Looks like the weather is cooperating with you!! LOVE the pics!!
looks like a carefree day!
LA, you have the cutest kids. And, this looks like so much fun! Can I come over?
Precious moments, indeed!!!
Julieann
lovely!
Thank you for posting these pictures. They just reminded me to ENJOY my kiddos more often. I get in such a hurry to get everything done that I miss the good times.
Awwwwwwwwww, the simple joys of childhood! I still loves leaves in the fall!
great pics. i'll look forward to the ones of them playing in a pile of leaves =]
It looks like you all have a wonderful day outside!
Kelli
Enjoying life! Great pictures!
3 precious gems!!!
Susan
Can I come play too? Is this your yard? Wow...maybe I will come to Lancaster :)
LOVE the pictures!!
Post a Comment