August 24, 2007

Show & Tell

Kelli's House Kelli is hosting Show & Tell today! Head over to her site to see more!! Thanks for hosting this again today, Kelli!!! Today, I'd like to share some of my angels.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThis first one was given to me by a good friend of my mom's. She gave it to me for my HS graduation and I took her to college with me! She still rests on my dresser! She's aged and lost some of the dried flowers, but she's still praying! She reminds me a lot of Susan's angel that she shared here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI just love these Will*w Tre* angels. The taller one was a gift from my sister. It is the Sprit of Christmas, she gave me this in December 2004, when Elle was born. And the little one, mi casa, I purchased for myself when we were building our house. I marked 2005 on the house!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This last one is a 'thank you' angel. She is the reason I wanted to show my angels today. I just received her this week - in the mail. Well, lol, actually, I had to go pick her up at the U*P*S store. Why, you ask? She was mailed to me by Aisha (Just Mom) as a thank you for an Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition type thing! And she was mailed to the store because that was the return address on the package I mailed her when she won one of my birthday contests! Apparently, they didn't like mine!?!?!?

I must admit that I was a little confused as to why I had to go to the store to pick up a package - I wondered if the drivers were on strike! I didn't realize that my address didn't show up on the package - and fortunately, Galen, the nice man working at the store, took the time to look me up in the system and give me a call! What a treat when I arrived!

UPDATE TO ADD: I wanted to add that the evening I received my angel, I called Aisha to thank her for it. It was a treat to talk to her as well - and she doesn't have much of an accent! :) Thank you again Aisha!!

Along with my show and tell about my angels, I'd love for you to come back on Monday as I'm planning to share a story about my angel...who saved my life.

Blessings for a great weekend,


post signature

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those angels to. Like your blog. I am a first timer!

Susan said...

Oh Leigh Ann can you see my tears?
How WONDERFUL of Aisha and the UPS guy. Blessings all around there I'd say.

Now I can't wait to meet your "real" angel :o)

And to meet one of my angels......YOU!!!! I truly believe somehow, someway, someplace God is going to grant me that desire of my heart.
((hugs))
Susan

Tracy said...

They are lovely! I can't wait for Monday.

Charity Grace said...

I love Willow Tree too.

... said...

i love the willow tree angels. i only own one but love the way they look. i really like the one aisha gave you. i haven't seen that one. the backside is so cute.

i can't wait for monday. in the meantime, have a great weekend.

Lori said...

I love all of your angels...especially the Willow tree ones.

Aren't blogging friends awesome.
What a nice thing for Aisha to send you. She's a sweetheart.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Jen said...

My mom collects the Willow Tree too! I love angels and I also collect snowmen!!! Very cute!

Sandy said...

Leigh, What a nice blog story you did today on your angels. I really enjoyed it! I always find it so interesting hearing about the little history behind each one and I'll be back to read about the one that saved you! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty angels. Can't wait for your angel story.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

They are beautiful angels!

I can't wait to hear your story on Monday!

Just Mom said...

What??? No mention of the fact that I don't have an accent???? ;-D

Thanks for calling me the other night. I had a blast talking to you, and probably could have kept talking to you forver. Wait a minute ... is that why you said you had to hang up .....?

Just Mom said...

oops. forgot the first "e" in "forever." Hmm...maybe I do have an accent.

Just Mom said...

I don't have much of an accent?? You mean I do have some kind of an accent?! Who knew.

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T believe you guys left me out and didn't do a 3 way call! And I thought we were all friends! I guess we see who counts in this friendship! JK!!!!
Love you both!

Love the angel, it's so cute. I have a couple of them and cherish them so. They were gifts as well.

Bless that little Aisha's heart for being such a precious pal and being so stinkin' thoughtful.

MorningSong said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. My daughter has the first one. Enjoy your collection...

Anonymous said...

I have some Willow angels too. My favorites are the nativity that I bought for myself a few years ago. I never even pack them away. They are always on dislpay in my china cabinet.

Amber said...

How cute!!! I have the top one too!!!!

0:) Amber

someone else said...

Those are so sweet. I have a few Willow Tree figures and I love the simplicity of them.

Sara said...

I love the simple lines of the Will*w Tre* angels. You have a lovely collection.

NeNe said...

I love angels too. My daughter has many of Willow angels. I love to buy them for her.

Marci said...

What a wonderful treat this week. Hmmm.. a blog makeover.... =)

I have an angel collection as well. MIne are in a box right now.

candy said...

I like all of them, very pretty!

Betty said...

I believe in angels and I like looking at them....we have several alike.

Thanks for commenting on our bikes...Betty

Lynette said...

I love angels, I have a few Willow Tree ones. They are so sweet.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh, I have some of those angels too. I love them. Those are great ones.

What a great and thoughtful gift from Just Mom! How sweet!

Julieann said...

I love your angels---I can't wait to read your story!

Julieann

TO BECOME said...

Leigh Ann, I love your angels. They are so sweet and I know they mean so much to you. Have a very good weekend. connie fromTexas

Jill said...

I love shown and tell and seeing things that are special to people. What a beautiful collection.

Autumn said...

Mom collects willow tree figures. I love the simple beauty of them.

Ruth said...

I love your angels and I can't wait to hear your story!!

Disney for Boys said...

They are beautiful!!! I have always loved these but don't yet have one :-) Maybe this Christmas! I love your prayer site to, it is such a blessing!!

Thank you!
Tiany

Martha said...

Thanks for sharing. I love your little angles. I will stop by and read your story on Monday.

You and your children look so happy. Thanks for the photos!

God Bless,
Jane

Kelli said...

Your angels are just lovely, Leigh Ann! I can't wait to hear the story!
Kelli

Anonymous said...

The Willow Tree Angels are a favorite of mine too!

Tammy said...

Your angels are so pretty...and how nice that your blogging friend sent you one as a thank you!

Ghost Girl (aka, Mary Ann) said...

Can't wait to hear the story of the angel who saved your life! How sweet of Aisha, too! I have one of those angels given to me by my Stephen Minister before I moved from Indiana to PA. She is holding a sweet little puppy, and I feel a little warm spot in my heart everytime I look at it.